The new version of Leica Nova MS60, the world’s first MultiStation, enables you to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument. It brings sensor fusion to the next level by combining:
- Highest-end total station capabilities
- 3D laser scanning, enabling you to scan up to 30,000 points per second
- GNSS connectivity
- Digital imaging
The MS60 comes with Leica Captivate, an onboard software with easy-to-use apps that cover all your surveying tasks. To make your work even more productive, you can benefit from the MS60’s Dynamic Lock feature as well as the newly added, revolutionary setup assistant feature, Autoheight Feature – which helps you setup even faster and more accurately with the simple press of a button.
When to use the Leica Nova MS60:
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining: spoil heaps and stock piles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces and ground levels
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built and record keeping
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Facade, elevations and heritage work: creation of traditional façade deliverables, 3D models and photographic documentation
- Traditional topographic surveys for surveying and mapping: creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models
- Monitoring measurement and analysis of ground and structures: real-time or periodic measurement of bridges, dams, buildings and earth, ice and snow
HIGHEST-END TOTAL STATION
Highly accurate angle and distance measurements, long-lasting design and easy-to-use apps are key elements of modern total stations, fully embodied in the MS60. With improved automation functionalities using ATRplus, the MultiStation increases your efficiency, even under challenging environmental conditions.
3D LASER SCANNING
Scan with up to 30,000 points per second (Hz): complete your scans fast and get dense scanning grids. The MS60 features optimised scanning paths, now including zenith scans, allowing you to significantly reduce the total scanning time.
GNSS is fully integrated in the workflow and the data structure, enabling direct georeferencing. SmartStation and SmartPole setups increase your flexibility in the field.
Enhanced digital imaging technology, including an overview and a 30x magnifying telescope camera, enables accurate image assisted surveying both at the instrument and remotely – while also including extended image documentation.
You can customize your MultiStation to meet your needs with:
- Leica Infinity: a user-friendly geospatial office software suite for the measurement professional; the perfect tool to manage, process, analyse and quality check field survey measure data
- Leica GeoMoS: the automatic deformation monitoring software
- Leica Cyclone: point cloud processing software
- Leica Cloudworx: CAD plugins that allow you to work efficiently with large point clouds directly inside your chosen CAD system
- Various Hexagon software packages and selected partner software
LEICA GEOSYSTEMS Authorized Distributor
JAKARTA : Jalan Raya Pasar Jumat No.45A Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan 12310
Telp. (021) 75917538
WhatsApp. 0878 1815 1997
KESUMA BRANCH OFFICE
BEKASI : Ruko Mega Kalimalang Kav.8 No.11, Jalan KH. Noer Ali No.1 Pekayon Jaya, Bekasi Selatan 17148 | 082122721288 (Imam)
MEDAN : Komplek Ruko NCC Blok C-5 Jl Setia Budi No. 234 Kota Medan 20132 | 081260820949 (Aidil)
PEKANBARU : Komplek Perkantoran Sudirman Raya Blok D No.1 Jalan Jendral Sudirman, Kota Pekanbaru 28125 | 08117522794 (Hairil)
SAMARINDA : Jalan Elang No.86 D, Sungai Pinang Dalam, Kec. Sungai Pinang, Kota Samarinda 75117 | 0811549988 (Ferry)
SOLO : Jalan Ahmad Yani No. 372F Pabelan Kleco Solo, Surakarta 57162 | 085727585655 (Annas)